Remote Mic for iPhone
Application that turns your iPhone into a wireless microphone (or a bug).
Simply run Remote Mic on your iPhone and Remote Mic Console on your Mac / PC, make sure both are on the same local WiFi network and you can hear what’s going on around your phone on your computer’s speakers or headphones!
- Install Remote Mic on your iPhone – get it here
- Install Remote Mic Console on your Mac or Win Remote Mic Console on your PC (experimental version supporting Windows Vista / 7 – both 32/64 bit can be downloaded here)
- Start the Remote Mic application on your iPhone:
- Start the Remote Mic Console on your Mac / PC
- You should see your iPhone in the list of devices in range:
- Select your iPhone and click Connect. Adjust settings if desired. You should be able to find settings with minimal delay and no drop-outs.
- Click Start and enjoy your remote microphone – iPhone’s mic is now wired to your computer’s speakers!
- If you have any problems after installation, try restarting your iPhone
- iPhone / 3G / 3GS
- Computer with sound card running Mac OS 10.5 (Intel based) OR Windows XP (32 bit)
- WiFi network between iPhone and computer
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR PCs, only Windows XP (32 bit) is officially supported at the moment. Experimental support for Windows Vista / 7 (32/64 bit) has been added.