Ultimate Metronome for iPhone
Simply the most powerful metronome for iPhone / iPod Touch!
Ultimate metronome is not only time-keeper, but also a tool allowing you to write, practise and master rhythmic patterns. Patterns can be spread over multiple instruments and contain tempo changes.
- tempo from 1 BPM up to 299 BPM
- tempo can change during the song
- bar time signatures: from 1/4 up to 16/4, from 1/8 up to 16/8, from 1/16 up to 16/16
- combination of different time signatures in one song possible
- any bar can be repeated 1 – 128 or infinite
- note lengths: whole, half, quarter, 1/8th, 1/16th, 1/32nd, 1/8th triplet, sextuplet and more
- 6 instruments: Click Hi, Click Lo, Cowbell Hi, Cowbell Lo, Snare Drum, Kick Drum
- powerful editor, user can create unlimited number of own songs
- sample songs provided
- possibility to select bar playback should start from
Turning Airplane Mode on and disabling Auto-Lock (setting to ‘Never’) is recommended.
Song editor – selecting bar time signature and repeat count:
Song editor – inserting tempo change:
1. – Click the (i) button to show info about current song with possibility to edit it
2. – Info about current song. Click to show list of all songs.
3. – Score. Can be scrolled.
4. – Play button. Tap to play song from the beginning. Hold and release to select bar the playback should start from.
1. – Toolbar. First button (+) is for adding new bar. Second button (trash) is for deleting bar. Third button (play) starts the playback. Fourth button (pause) stops playback. The last button (Save) saves changes and closes editor.
2. – Bar header. Shows time signature and repeat counts. Tap to adjust.
3. – Score. Every small gray box represents 1/16th note. Create notes by tapping, remove notes by double-tap.
4. – Tempo track. Tap existing tempo mark to adjust or remove it. Tap empty space to create new tempo mark.
5. – Note length chooser.
One beat with a whole note:
One beat with two 1/8th notes:
One beat with four 1/16th notes:
One beat with three 1/8th triplets:
One beat with six sextuplets: